As one of the premier suppliers of the Sid Dickens collection in the UK, we’re often asked about the collection.
In response to the huge variety of things we’re asked about, here are our ‘Top 10’…
- The company was founded in 1994 and has been producing Memory Blocks for over 25 years
- Sid comes from a family of Fishermen and started his company with hardly any funding
- The Vancouver Studio houses 35 local artisans who hand produce the blocks from start to finish
- Sir Elton John, Liv Tyler, Dolce and Gabanna, Sting and Bono are among some of the famous collectors of the Memory Blocks
- At the time of writing there are only 4 UK based stockists who sell them
- All paints, stains and coatings used are water based and the only solvent used is biodegradable and made in Canada from orange peel!
- There are over 100 blocks to choose from in the current collection
- Some Limited Edition blocks have only been produced in sets of 25 and no more are made, making them a very desirable collectable
- One memory blocks weighs 1.5 kilograms
- The Hudson Belle collection of blocks can be shipped anywhere in the UK and worldwide